Wednesday, December 24, 2014

These millennial bros man

What's with the bros today man? 

When I was a kid this was my role model

But now there's

They wanna make awkwardness all adorable and shit, and now we have to watch this guy practice talking to people in the mirror.

And what's with all this anti bullying? Violence is one thing, but words? Come on.


I had three names in 4th grade, Evan, Retard, and Faggot. But I had a choice. Handle it like this dude

Or like this dude

At this rate kids in the future are gonna see this and not get why it's funny

And when did looking at either of these...

...and getting wet or a boner make you this?

I mean don't be this dude

But you don't have to be this dude either

And I can't keep track of how to interact with these stupid personality types 

It's not okay. Stop running away and hiding when I ask you where the bathroom is.

This dude wouldn't do that

Cause he's cool, and I miss when cool was badass.

But the difference between me and JB here, is JB wouldn't go on a blog and blab about this shit, so, what the fuck is with this hypocrite?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment